The measures to contain the coronavirus in Austria have been eased, but a number of special safety measures apply. The „3G rule (short for German “geimpft, getestet, genesen – vaccinated, tested, recovered”) is used to define low-risk groups in epidemiological terms. The „Green Pass“ confirms that you are tested, vaccinated or have recovered from Covid 19. In Vienna, everyone over 6 years of age must comply with the 3G rule. The following rules apply if you have been vaccinated against Covid-19:- The first vaccination is valid under the 3G rule from the 22nd day for a maximum of three months, counted from the day of vaccination.
The second vaccination (booster shot) extends this period for further 270 days.
- If the vaccine you received requires no booster shot (e.g. Johnson & Johnson), the first vaccination is valid for the 3G rule from the 22nd day after the vaccination for a total of nine months. Again, the nine months are counted from the day of vaccination.
- If you have recovered from Covid-19 and received your first vaccination, you are in the 3G group for nine months from the day of vaccination. If you have recovered from Covid-19 you do not have to test for the virus for six months from the end of the infection. You need your quarantine order or a medical certificate from your doctor to prove you have recovered from the infection. A positive test for antibodies neutralising the virus is valid for three months from the date of testing. Tests remain valid for different periods of time:
- PCR tests are valid for 72 hours from the time of taking the sample. -Antigen tests carried out by an authorised body are valid for 48 hours from the time of taking the sample. -Antigen self tests are no longer valid as entrance tests in Vienna!
Contact tracing is done via our ticket provider ticket.io. Therefore, we ask you to personalize the tickets you've bought in groups or tickets that have not been bought directly from our ticket provider (E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org).
Generally, no masks are required, you can enjoy the event without having to wear any protection. You only have to wear a mask at the entrance as well as within the closed toilet facilities.
These regulations will also no longer be applicable at the time of our event and you are allowed to move freely across the entire (accessible) area. There are no compulsory seats or standing places and you are even allowed to dance!
We'll keep you up to date should the regulations change.
If we have to postpone the event, you will either have the option to keep your ticket for the new date or to have the ticket price refunded.
If the event has to be canceled completely, we also guarantee a 100% refund.
Tickets can only be purchased online via our ticket provider ticket.io.
- Exclusive VIP Fast Lane-Entrance
- Access to the VIP backstage area
- Access to the stage
- VIP fabric wristband
- Extra VIP bar
- Sufficient shade
- Extra toilets
Since capacities are limited and we are expecting a very high demand, there will only be advance ticket sales and no box office.
The ticket does not have to be printed out if you can show it in digital form.
Basically, yes. However, the purchased ticket must be sent by email to email@example.com with your first and last name in order to request an exchange (for the purpose of personalization).
Admission begins at 4 p.m. via three separate entrances that are assigned to your tickets. You can find more detailed information on this under the "Arrival" tab.
Until the performance begins, you can get in the mood for the evening in a relaxed lounge atmosphere with techno music in the background. There will be several food corners and a beer garden area for this purpose. In addition, all techno fans can find out more about the history of the techno-genre at a vernissage.
At 8 p.m. the international techno legend Solomun takes the stage and performs for you for a full 2 hours, supported by a new sound system and an elaborate light show!
In consultation with Schönbrunn Palace, the event will end at 10 p.m., so the site must also be cleared at the end of the performance.
The open-air concert show takes place in the main courtyard of the UNESCO World Heritage Site Schönbrunn Palace.
The exact address is as follows:
Schönbrunner Schloßstraße 47
1130 Vienna (District 13)
You can find all travel options and recommendations under the menu item Arrival.
To make admission as smooth as possible and to avoid long waiting times, there will be three entrances.
Entrance A: Main Gate
Entrance B: Hietzinger Avenue
Entrance C: Meidlinger Avenue
The entrance assigned to your ticket is noted on your ticket according to the following example:
In order to be able to purchase a ticket and thus access to the open-air concert show, an age of at least 16 years is required.
Of course everyone is welcome to our events. In order to be able to guarantee that everyone has the opportunity to experience the performance in full at the show, we have set up an exclusive area on the stage for people with disabilities.
Of course, we also ensure that a sufficient number of toilets is available. Please remember to wear within the toilet system with a mouth and nose covering.